Group classes have returned on a regular schedule. We are located in a large, open, outdoor area with plenty of room for social distancing. Masks are strongly encouraged and hand sanitizer will be provided. All employees will be practicing social distancing, wearing masks and sanitizing for your safety. We are excited to see you all back on the course!
Natural Instinct Dog Training offers weekend group dog training classes that combine obedience, agility and socialization for an enriching environment that is perfect for all skill and energy levels. Whether your dog is struggling with socialization and confidence issues or you are just looking for a fun recreational activity to get active with your dog, these classes have something for everyone. Your first class is FREE – simply read the following instructions and come out to any beginner class to sign up!
- Class Schedule: Saturday and Sundays – Advanced 8:00am, Intermediate 9:00am, Beginner/Intermediate 10:00am, Beginner 11:00am.
- Up to date vaccines and behavior waiver required. A waiver can be completed online using the button below, or in person upon arrival.
- For your dog’s safety PLEASE no flexible/retractable leashes, make sure dogs are wearing a secure collar/harness they cannot slip out of, make sure dog is leashed before getting out of the car, and keep car windows rolled up when arriving and leaving. If it is your first class, please leave your dog in the vehicle and come ask a staff member for assistance.
- Class is located at: 8073 Stone Rd. Apopka, Florida 32703 – NOTE: Google Maps is the easiest way to find us. We are located next to the winery – when on Stone Road please look for signs for the Winery and follow them.
- Your first class is FREE! To sign up simply bring your vaccine records and behavior waiver to any beginner class to register and try your first class for free.
- You can begin at any time and do not have to come consecutive or set weeks – miss a class? No problem!
- Class pricing is $109 for six weeks of classes.
For more photos and videos from class: